Monday, October 1, 2012

Zombie Mermaid sighting


Happy Monday lovelies!
How was your weekend?
Can you believe that it's October already!?!
Adison and Ainsley will both be having birthdays NEXT week.
I will officially have a 10 and 5 year old children.

This weekend went by in some weird super fast painfully slow manner.

Fast:
Sharefest on Saturday morning.
K was still feeling ill so I went by myself.
We had a blast sprucing up one of the local high schools.
Ivory painted handrails were the name of the game for us that morning.
After I got home I got a call from one of my friends at church asking if I could help out in the nursery that evening.
We were crazy busy and the night went by so quickly, I love spending time with the precious kiddos.
On Sunday we celebrated our niece, Cameron's, birthday.
The party was a-maz-ing.
When my sister-in-law, Betsy, post her pics I will let you know.

Slow:
Cranky, messy kids.
I swear I vacuumed the house 8 times in 2 days.
I don't know what was going on, oh well.
I was able to redirect Lee's attention towards making Halloween pics like the one above.
She makes an awesome Day of the Dead/zombie mermaid.
Her father and I are so proud :)


This is one of the pics that Lee made, she was so proud of herself and loved being about to make it herself.
She even figured out how to change the color and sizes of different things.
When I would try to help her with something she would say I know how to do it Mama!

I'm thinking we might do some Halloween decorating today.
I don't have much in the way of Halloween decorations, but we'll see what we can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment