Thursday, April 12, 2012

I See Me! Review

I See Me! books are amazing!
The book that we received to review was My Very Own Fairy Tale.


The neat things about this book is that they spell out your child's first and last name and lists attributes that start with that letter.
The colors in the book are amazing and the pictures themselves are beautiful.


Ainsley loved looking through the book and identifying the next letter in her name.
The expression on her face to see if she would be named the fairy princess was enchanting.

After her first name was spelled out her excitement was palpable.
Then her last name was spelled out.
When we got to the end of the story and they said that Ainsley was to be crowned the fairy princess, goodness gracious, I don't think her smile could have gotten any larger.


I love my book, Mama!

At the end of the book they have a list of fairies in alphabetical order.
We, of course, had to pick out our favorites on each page.
There were so many beautiful ones to choose from.

It also stated that there were fairies hidden on each page, to flip back through to look for them.
Ainsley couldn't wait to search for each fairy and proudly point out where they were.
I am beyond thrilled with the quality of this book, it's a definite keepsake.

I See Me! has a referral program. If you use this link, you get $5 off of your purchase if you are a first time customer. http://www.iseeme.com/refer-a-friend-sign-in.html

You can also get 15% off of your order by entering the code "fairytale" at checkout. This expires on 4/30/2012.

From K:  This book is perfect for all those little princesses out there!!

Head on over and "like" I See Me! on Facebook, they do offer Facebook exclusives.  Here is that link http://www.facebook.com/ISeeMeBooks.


They are also on Pintrest http://pinterest.com/iseemebooks/


Disclaimer: I See Me! did send me the book to review for free. All thoughts and opinions though are mine.

1 comment:

  1. Cameron received this book from nana and papa and she loves it as well!

    ReplyDelete