Thursday, December 6, 2012

I'm Sew Impressed with Lalaloopsy


Please ignore the mess, I'm in the process of clothes sorting.

Do you remember when I told you about Ainsley accidentally ripping the arm off of Lala?
I ended up tweeting the company asking them if arm could be replaced and they actually tweeted me back.
{Don't you just love a company that gets social media}
They gave me a phone number to call to speak to someone at the company who was very helpful.

She told me since I didn't have the receipt that this one time {save your Lalaloopsy receipts yo} they could send me a replacement doll for free and proceeded to list off over ten different dolls that they would send Lee. 
I asked if they could email the list for Ainsley to look over and we could go from there and they agreed.
By the next morning I received a confirmation email letting me know that Lee's doll should be at our house within 2 - 4 weeks.
In my mind it was a Yay! in the mind of a five year old 2 - 4 weeks seems like ages.

Imagine my surprise and delight when in little more than a week Lee's new doll came.

Let me introduce you to Pix E. Flutter, she was made out of a fairy's dress and Lee couldn't be happier.

Thanks Lalaloopsy for making a little girl {and her mama} very happy, much appreciated.


Lalaloopsy has no idea who I am other than the emails exchanged. I was not compensated at all nor asked to share what an amazing company this is. I enjoy hearing about companies that go above and beyond and thought that you would, too.

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That's VERY nice of them! I love it when a company actually demonstrates that they are all about customer service rather than just speak empty words about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad they were such an awesome company!

    A just got a Lalaloopsy doll for her birthday. It's in the basement somewhere. Like all her baby dolls. She loves them, but she hoards them in one place. I don't think she'd be a good mother at this point. She'd stuff her children in a closet and forget about them lol.

    ReplyDelete