Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sleep is for the birds



This precious little muffin that melts my heart like butter has been a bit of a trial lately.
Homegirl has decided that sleep is highly overrated and has gone on strike.
Her strike causes me to look like this:


I'm tired.
I've also been having some insomnia lately.
Tired.
Thank goodness for naps.

It has led to a dry spell in my writing and for that I apologize.

I have been praying more lately and during the spell of extreme tiredness it is a calming, soothing balm.
For that I am extremely grateful.

I know Abby's no sleep strike will end, I know it's a phase and it will eventually be replaced by another phase.
{I'm praying and hopeful that it will be a fun one this next time, a girl can dream, right?}

How are you doing my lovelies?
Any prayer requests?

1 comment:

  1. We've all been there dear. Here's to getting some sleep :) for you and for me too.

    ReplyDelete