Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I think I'm big enough to do my own dental floss



1. I've had a headache most of the day, it leads me to being pretty unproductive. Scratch that, SUPER unproductive.

2. A certain someone who will not be named and no it's not K broke the screen on my iPhone. That's awesome, not.

3. I'm making lasagna for dinner tonight, I can smell it cooking right now and it smells delicious. I love  making things from scratch.

4. I made a quiche over the weekend. I made one and then froze another. I've been obsessing about eating it. So delicious.

4. I'm feeling discouraged with working out lately. I just don't want to do it but am trying to push through.

5. Abby just walked up to me and said, Um, Mommy, I need dental floss. I got it from your purse. I think I'm a big enough girl that I can do it myself. Homegirl's head was all tilted to the side with super big eyes and a matter-of-fact voice. Holy smokes she's a riot.

6. I'm hungry for the lasagna, please excuse my growling stomach.

7. I'm obsessed with ricotta cheese.

8. Ainsley is obsessed with Pocahontas and John Smith.

9. Adison is obsessed with origami.

10. We are reading Ephesians in small group/church, it's one of my favorite books of the Bible.

11. I'm getting super excited for The Color Run. It'll be here in about 3 weeks.

12. Have I mentioned that we are coming up on Birthday Season in our house? Adison will be 10, Ainsley will be 5 and Abby will be 3. Holy smokes.

13. Have I mentioned how ready I am for the lasagna to be done? Because I totally am.

14. Abby has 10,001 different facial expression, they provide hours of entertainment. Days of entertainment if you include the different voices she uses while making said faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment