Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: Pilates, while kicking my butt, is starting to get better. My friend, Jennifer, and I went this morning and while h-a-r-d wasn't as bad as it has been. K and Adison had the opportunity to go to a baseball game with my dad yesterday. They both had a blast despite the fact that it was 107 yesterday. I have been doing more reading lately, it makes me happy. Yay library! We are going swimming tomorrow, we haven't been able to go due to the heat lately, sadface.

The Bad: I took the kids to the library yesterday, it was bad. Not a little bad but super bad. I can't tell you how many times I heard the word "no". At one point Abby was running around the kids area saying, "I going to run, you stay there!". Um yeah, not so much kid. Nice try though. Then as we were leaving she decided to stay behind and hide under a computer desk while the librarians laughed. It was awesome, or not.

The Funny: okay, so this isn't technically a funny, but I love this!
He has some other pretty funny videos, the lady that fell in the fountain video cracked me up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment