Friday, July 27, 2012

Insta-Friday

or maybe it's more like insta-month.
I feel like I haven't done an Insta-Friday post in forever!

life rearranged
Link up and share your phone pics from the last week!




This morning Adison and I went to our first Zumba class.
I felt uncoordinated, awkward, uncoordinated and well, awkward.
It was fun, I had a blast.
Adison thought it was okay, not sure if she wants to do it again or not.
Jennifer and I then did BodyPump afterwards, holy smokes.



I l-o-v-e coffee.
Nothing new.
But still true.
It's delicious.



How cute it she???
Seriously, melt my heart precious.
She loves to look at herself in the mirror and make silly faces.
I love to take pictures of her staring at her goofiness.
I'm convinced that it's her sweetness that makes the world go round.



I spy a mermaid.
Lee likes to lay in the tub and have mermaid hair like Ariel.
She likes me to take pictures of said hair and show it to her.



This one makes me smile.
She was playing peek-a-boo with K after he wrapped her up like a burrito in our quilt.
Good times people.

That's a little snapshot into our daily lives.
Head on over, link up and share!

Have a great weekend my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy! I'm very fond of them as well :) I hope you are having a lovely weekend!

      Delete