Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Good, the Bad and the Funny

The Good: we've been spending a lot of time at the pool, the girls are loving it and I am as well. I did the Pilates class again last night with my friend Jennifer, it was intense and so good. We finally got a break from the 108 degree weather, ouch. K and his dad went to the All Star game on Tuesday night, they had a blast. I was so happy to hear that they had such a great time together. Adison has been doing VBS this week, she has been learning a lot and having fun making new friends.

The Bad: the fighting, goodness gracious. The last two days it's been Abby and Ainsley. You don't like me anymore. I don't like you. on and on and on. I'm not sure what to do about it right now, they are only 4 and 2. We keep talking about using nice words and making Jesus happy, but it continues. Poor Abby fell today and scraped her knee pretty bad, she cried and cried. We had to call Daddy on the phone, she was so sad.

The Funny: K and I were talking yesterday evening when Ainsley walks in, pointed at her eyes than at K while slowing backing away from him. It was a riot, I have no idea where she picked that up from. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a good summer! Weee! :)

    Ainsley CRACKS ME UP. That kid is such a character! Love it!

    ReplyDelete