Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's going to be a while my dear





Ainsley was watching some Cat in the Hat show this afternoon.
They were talking about winter and were dressed up in the appropriate cold weather attire.

I need to find my scarf.
Digging through the scarf bin.

Now I need my hat.
Digging again, looking for her hat.

I didn't have the heart to tell her that it's supposed to be 108 tomorrow.

No, that's not the heat index.

108

Praying for everyone in Colorado, that the fires cease and for everyone's safety.




4 comments:

  1. Ew! A scarf, and a winter hat are making me sweat just to think about it. And I hope the fires cease as well. The photos I have seen have looked intense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's like a lot of other kids I know she will probably want to wear shorts and no coat/hat in the winter too, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ains is sooo cute! Hehehe. Also, thank you for your concern here in Colorado. It is just, absolutely devastating the damage that has been done :(

    Also, 108! That is ridiculous! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete