Thursday, February 7, 2013

Random post # 1741




Hola lovelies!
How are things going in your lives?

Here, in casa de cupcake things are moving right along.

They're moving a warp speed honestly, too fast, so fast yet sometimes not fast enough.
Like in the middle of a temper tantrum {not mine} or in the checkout lane at the grocery store.
But really too fast, like my baby toddler soon to be preschooler who's just getting to darn big for her own good.
::sigh::
Hold me, please, maybe brush my hair and sing Soft Kitty to me.
{shhh, don't tell, but sometimes I ask K to sing it to me when I'm sick}

Funnies heard around here lately:
Abby: Mama, did you know I have a baby in my belly? Not a big baby, just a teeny tiny baby.
Abby: Mama, can I please have some nach-ios? {pistachios}
Ainsley while watching the last Ice Age Movie: It's time to get butt wild! {It should be "Buck" wild}

Adison had her parent/teacher conference last night and homegirl is doing awesome.
She has an amazing teacher and loves our girl so much.
She also loves our other girls as evidenced by them acting like loons during the conference and she just laughed and though they were a riot.

.
.
.

what else???

K and I watched Alex Cross last night, it was good but some parts were too violent for me to watch.
I was totally doing the little kid hiding behind my fingers thing.
Tyler Perry was awesome and Matthew Fox played his part magnificently creepy, it totally weirded me out thinking of him from Party of Five to this.

I want to see the new Denzel Washington movie, Flight.
I LOVE him and pretty much everything he has been in, it does throw me for a loop though when he plays bad guys.
He's too much of a good guy to be playing bad guys!
Anyone seen it?
What did you think?

Also, if you are a child of the '80s growing up in the '90s I think you will appreciate this as much as K and I did.



 Have a good Friday lovelies, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment