Thursday, November 15, 2012

Most/Least

The other night, in a cold-med induced haze I thought this idea of least/most could be fun.
I had a weird cold where I would feel pretty good, thinking that I was on the tail-end of it and the next day, WHAM, feeling horrible.
Today, I'm feeling pretty good, praying that the end really is near and tomorrow won't be a WHAM day as it's Abby's birthday tomorrow!
Homegirl is going to be 3 tomorrow, can you believe it!?!

Quotes from today
Most: Abby- Mama, God painted the sky. Me- That's right, Abby. Abby- No way he-zay, it was GOD! {I have no idea about what this girl says, she cracks me up!}
Least: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! said by any and all three of my children at least once today

Smells
Most: freshly cut grass, the smell of a new baby's breath, freshly baked bread, the smell of Christmas- a piney, peppermint-y, gingerbread-y smell.
Least: tar, bleh. I remember when I was at college they were re-tarring a roof there and the smell of it made me so nauseous and gave me an insta-headache.
 
Food
Most: avocados, cheese, zucchini, cauliflower, mashed potatoes, country gravy.
Least: the texture of onions, citrus fruits

Holidays
Most: Christmas, I am so ready to decorate!
Least: I love all holidays, but if I had to choose a least favorite, I would say Halloween. I know, I know, it's a favorite for most, I do get excited about it, but not Christmas/Easter/4th of July excited.

Time of the day
Most: Mid-morning or around 9 pm.
Least: first thing in the morning or about an hour before K is due to get home.

Movies
Most: Mirror Mirror, Anything with Colin Firth, Pride & Prejudice, Steel Magnolias, I Remember Mama, oh I could go on and on and on
Least: Anything Pokemon, Barney

 



No comments:

Post a Comment