Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baaaaaaa



This afternoon, after consuming sprinkle pancakes, we went to Sam's Club to pick up some groceries.
The trip was a uneventful as it can be with an almost 3 year old and a five year old.
The 10 year old was easy as pie, shocking, isn't it?

Needless to say, K and I were feeling a bit harried and very ready to get the kids buckled and headed home.

We got the kids in the car and K and I started unloading our cart and talking.

Out of the blue we heard a very loud, "baaaaaaa".

It was so loud that I jumped.

K quickly looked over at me like I had lost my mind.

What are you doing?

What? That wasn't me!!! I said while laughing hysterically.

Turns out that a truck behind us had two sheep in the bed of it.

I would love to know what in K's mind made him think that I was loudly baaaa-ing out of the blue so loud.

Seriously husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment