Friday, November 16, 2012

Insta-Abby


I was planning on linking up for InstaFriday, but then, I thought it would more fun to do an Insta-Abby.
Ah, the joys of technology.
They didn't have any of this fancy technology when I had my first and I didn't have a cell phone with such a nice camera when I had my second born.
My third, well, the first three {eek!} years of her life have been documented using Instagram quite a bit.


This is one of the first pictures I took when I started using Instagram.
It is still one of my favorite pictures.


Look at those baby cheeks and the nose and well, the everything.
This girl, holy smokes.


The pigtails, I die.
Dollface.


I have no words.


I love this pic so much that it's my lock screen on my phone.
The scrunchy nose, the pigtails, could she be any cuter?


Summer fun at the pool.
Big girl wearing mama's sunglasses.


Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house, she was roaring at us.


She was terrified of the fireworks, homegirl was not a fan.
She was a fan of Daddy holding her and holding a sparkler.


My mom came in town to celebrate all four girls' birthdays.
All four girls' birthdays {my niece included} are within about 6 weeks of each other.


I recently took this one, I love her excitement at a new coat.


Our little super model was telling me that she was 2.


Her first picture as a 3 year old.
Wow, my baby is 3!


This morning she had her 3 year check-up, homegirl is healthy, praise the Lord!
Our pediatrician and his nurses gave Abby, Ainsley and Cameron {niece} little tiaras and fairy wands.
They even gave Abby a birthday cake sticker.

Happy Birthday Angel Face Abby.
{That's what my dad calls her}.
You are such a delight, your spunk, sass and liveliness bring just joy to us.
I thank God for you my sweetheart.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment