Wednesday, March 6, 2013

6 pics on the 6th




I'm feeling better but still not great so I decided to treat myself to a cherry coke this morning for
Sonic.
It was delish and I'm sure what the doctor would order {not}




I can admit freely here without shame that I have a deep and abiding love for coffee.
After being up half the night coughing this warm, liquid gold was tasty.
Drinking it makes my throat feel better too, I think I'm going to make some more.




On our way to the car to get Adison we spied our ever-shrinking snowman.
He's gotten significantly smaller and while the kids are sad {especially Ainsley} they keep putting his arms and sunglasses back on.
We are enjoying him while we have him.




I had I think three laundry baskets full of clean laundry to fold at the end of last week, with getting sick this weekend that number doubled.
I had six SIX laundry baskets full of clothes to fold.
It took the majority of the morning, not kidding, wish I was, but as of right this second all of the clean laundry in this house is folded.
That'll change by tonight but for now I will relish in this small but fleeting victory.




This girl, well, homegirl has been a handful today.
She has insisted on wearing her much loved and well-worn princess dress and has had this tiara on her head practically all day.
Yes, I am that mom who's kids are more likely than not to be wearing dress up clothes as actual clothes, it keeps life interesting :)




Last but certainly not least I got this sweet girl from school.
I missed her face, it was and is good to have her home.

That's today, my 6 pics on the 6th, a small glimpse into our everyday life.

xo my lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment