Thursday, August 8, 2013

She's not a napper




Homegirl does not nap, we'll hardly ever naps and if she does its for 3 minutes in the car.

Trust me when I say that it doesn't lend itself to a fun evening.

Today the older girls are at a friends house (I'm best friends with the mom and the girls are best friends with her two daughters, it's awesome) which means that the house is eerily quiet.

We've had a quiet afternoon that has been punctuated with hugs and requests for peanut butter crackers.

I went into the kitchen a little while ago to make dinner and Abby up and fell asleep!

She's been sleeping for almost 45 minutes (shocking!).

I haven't been extra quiet or anything but she's still out like a light.

I wonder how quickly she'll wake up after her sisters walk in the door?

No comments:

Post a Comment