Monday, July 19, 2010

Not much going on

(Ainsley "helping" feed Abby)
There is just not much going on lately. I have been trying and trying to think of something witty or interesting to write about, but to be honest with you, I've got nothin'. We have been laying low lately, trying to avoid the 300 degree weather with 100% humidity. Ainsley has been singing a Beatle's song, that thrilled me to no end. Adison is being a monkey & literally climbing the door jambs. Abby finally learned to transition from crawling to sitting up, she is still Army crawling, so freakin' cute! Kirk & I went out on a date yesterday, for the first time in approximately forever. We left all 3 kids with my Dad, THANKS DAD! We went to a movie and Barnes and Noble, going out to dinner was scheduled, but then my head decided to give me a migraine. I think that's about it, nothing too interesting, but like my Mom & I say, "Boring is good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment