Monday, March 8, 2010

One of my favorite things

I was talking to Kirk about one of my favorite things in the whole entire world is Ainsley right after a nap. I mean on the good days when she wakes up and could make the whole universe happy because she is so sweet that you could get a cavity. As with almost every time she wakes up we had the conversation about what had to come downstairs with her, today was "Puppy, Elmo, Grandma pi-yo (pillow) and lamb ban-ket (blanket). I brought her downstairs, sat her on my lap and there we snuggled. I talked with Kirk about half-way through our snuggle where she then proceeded to tell me about something which made no sense at all but was indescribably cute. She then made up a Pokemon song & did a toddler version of MJ's Moonwalk. This was beautiful reminder of why I love staying at home with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment